Bossweld 316LSi x 0.8mm x 15 Kg
For welding of similar composition (316 & 316L & in some cases 304 & 304L) as well as joining mild & low alloy. The low carbon content ensures immunity from carbide precipitation & intergranular corrosion when welding low carbon stainless steel grades & higher silicon levels offer improved arc stability, bead shape & edge wetting. 316LSi would be considered the most widely used stainless steel MIG wire.
- Precision Layer wound wire
- Low Carbon content reduces the risk of Carbide precipitation.
- Easy starting and Smooth feeding wire
- Higher Silicon content improves weld edge wetting
- Food processing equipment
- Water processing filtration plants
- General stainless steel fabrications