Screen Torque Wrenches from Warren and Brown Precision Tools have been developed with the user in mind. The Screen Torque Wrenches are very easy to set with a convex screen magnifying the scale reading and displaying only one value at a time so that there are no errors in the torque setting. When the setting has been achieved it is locked in place so that accidental changes to the setting are impossible.
Once the desired torque has been reached, the wrench will automatically reset itself ready for further use.
Screen Torque Wrenches are graduated in 'Nm' only, however a conversion scale in corresponding 'Nm – ft.lbs' is printed on the wrench body, on wrenches up to 340Nm for quick and accurate reference if 'ft.lbs' settings are required.
- Convex lens enlarges the scale reading
- Easy positive lockable adjustment
- Robust ratcheting head
- Ergonomic comfortable hand grip
- Printed conversion table for quick reference (up to 1/2” drive)
- Operates clockwise only
- Meets or exceeds Australian Standards
- Accuracy +/- 4%