You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brake Fluid Tester
- This kit tests brake fluid types Dot 3, Dot 4 and Dot 5.1. It works by comparing the boiling point of a sample of brake fluid taken from the vehicle against expected values selected from the internal menu.
- Brake fluid is hygroscopic – increased absorption of water reduces the anti-corrosive effectiveness of the fluid and can cause brake fluid to boil with potential for complete brake failure. The tester simply indicates the boiling point of the sample and tells you the acceptable lower limit for each fluid specification (Dot 3, 4, 5.1).
- 12v operation can be used from the vehicle’s own supply
- Suitable for DOT 3, 4, and 5.1 with boiling points up to 320°
- LCD screen displays battery voltage, brake fluid boiling point and simple pass or fail indicator
- Supplied in protective blow moulded case
Review this product
You may also like