Mason's Chisel - Octagonal
- Used to cut masonry products including bricks, concrete blocks, flagstones, sandstone blocks and pavers
- For making breakthroughs into walls or cutting into walls for pipes or cable.
- Conical shape prevents chisel from sticking
- Rennsteig Chisels are made of hardened chrome vanadium steel
- Forged, quenched and tempered as a whole to guarantee a good resiliency and long service life.Work worn cutting edges are regrindable in short intervals, Ensure water cooling during regrinding process
- Chisel blades are lacquered to protect against corrosion.
- Shanks dip coated in gold lacquer
- Made in Germany
- Blade Length: 26mm
- Length: 300mm
- Part No. Hang Tag: 350300C
- Shaft Size: 18mm (Dia)
- Weight: 460g