Providing faster burr-free cuts than standard bi-metal hole saws, and delivering longer life than the competition, Milwaukee® Thin Wall Hole Saws give professionals a superior cutting solution rated for Impact Drivers.
Featuring 1/4” quick change hex shanks, the Thin Wall Hole Saw line includes models from 3/4” up to 1-1/2” diameter, and are optimised for applications in thin gauge metal up to 1/8” thick. A stop shoulder design prevents over-drilling material and possible damage to inner components, while an ejection spring automatically ejects material to maximise productivity. Common applications include hole-making in electrical panels, metal studs, junction boxes, sheet metal and mechanical ductwork.
- 1/4” Quick Change Hex Shank for use with Impact Drivers
- Thin Wall 8 TPI Design for faster cuts than standard bi-metal holesaws
- Stop Shoulder design prevents over-drilling and damaging components
- Ejection spring automatically removes slugs
- Thin Wall Hole Saws are ideal for cutting plastics and thin gauge metals up to 1/8” thick