1.6mm Clip-Gun - Manual
In the eyes of the fencing contractor attaching netting is considered the worst part of the job as it is not only tedious but it is a backbreaking job having to bend down to clip off to the bottom wire and extremely tough on the hand. After listening to the farming community, Marchant Engineering, in 2005, introduced the Air Operated Clip-Gun for tying hinge joint and ring lock to plain wire and changed the way farmers and contractors approach the laborious and painstaking task of attaching netting to a fence line.
- Dispenses a 1.6mm thick zinc aluminium triangular shaped clip with 6.5mm inscribed triangle
- Perfect for rabbit netting, chicken enclosures, bird cages and supporting hinge joint prior to clipping off with our Air Operated 1.8mm Clip-Gun
- Clips are fed down the side of the tool the same as the air operated guns
- Zinc aluminium clips sold as boxes of 2,500 clips
- 12 month warranty with parts and servicing from our Australian factory