Vertical Offset Tin Snips - Right Cut (TPR Handle)
- Special Laborsaving Design Designed for easier cutting Meets ANSI and DIN standard.
- Center Fastener High tensile strength provided for longer life.
- Double Overwind Spring High torsional strength spring designed for longer life.
- Comfortable Grips Solid and comfortable handle with non- slip design.
- Serrated Edges Stable bite prevents slipping.
- Hot Drop-Forged Blades Chrome-Molybdenum Alloy steel forged blades for greater strength and longer durability.
- Hang Hole Hang up hole provided for convenient storage.
- Safety Auto Latch (D, PAT.)
- New quick and simple spring-free automatic latch design (one hand release) provides safety and convenience.
- Offset blades keep hands away from metal.
- Uniquely design for both professional and DIY users.
- IDrop forged Chrome Molybdenum Alloy steel blades with serrated edges.
- Induction hardened cutting edges 60-62 HR.
- Cuts up to 1.2mm cold rolled steel or 0.7mm stainless steel.
- Available blade finish: Sand blasted, and polished.
- Available packaging: Sleeve carded, and sliding blister carded.
- Cuts left and straight.
- Fully-Hardened component.
- Induction Hardened component.