No. 1 general construction laser.
The new self-levelling rotating laser from Topcon Positioning System (TPS) – RL-H4C – sets a new industry standard for general construction lasers.
The RL-H4C has a number of industry-leading features, including ±10 arc-seconds horizontal accuracy and ±5 degrees self-levelling range.
The RL-H4C has the longest battery life in its class: 100 hours with the four D alkaline batteries, or 60 hours with Ni-MH rechargeable battery. It can also operate with AC power, enabling battery recharge on-the-go. The laser includes single-axis manual slope capability for grade-matching setting and IP66 protection against dust and water. Its large dual handles make carrying and setting up easy.
Recommended for: Site preparation, earthworks, concreting & general construction
Suitable for: Drainage, machine control applications
- 5-year Topcon warranty
- Manual slope-match function with automatic cross-axis self-levelling
- Construction-tough build with dual handles and IP66 water-resistant housing
- New LS-80L long-distance laser sensor
- Automatic height of instrument alert
- RL-H4C laser
- LS-80L Sensor
- Sensor Holder 6
- Batteries (D Cell)
- Carry case
- Accuracy: Horizontal ± 10 arc seconds
- Self-levelling range: Horizontal ± 5 degrees
- Working area (diameter): 800 metres
- Rotation speed: 600 RPM
- Light source: Visible laser
- Laser power: 2.4mW
- Laser class: 3A
- Water / dust-proof: IP66
- Operating time: 100 hours (D Cell)
- 60 hours (Ni-MH option)
- Operating temperature: -20 to +50°C
- Size: 17.7 cm (L) x 19.6 cm (W) x 21.7 cm (H)