Vibratory Rammer - oil injected 2 stroke
The two-cycle rammers from the i-series have all of the advantages of the new generation of the classic two-cycle rammers by Wacker Neuson. With the separate oil lubrication, they also offer a work-load reduction: Pre-mixing is no longer necessary due to the two separate tanks for fuel and two-cycle oil. The fluids are filled separately and the patented oil lubrication system automatically generates the correct gasoline/oil mixing ratio. This leads to an optimal combustion process and reduces combustion residues. The rammers of the i-series are available in three weight classes.
- Improved four-stage air cleaner system for longer service lives
- New ergonomic handle with sturdy protective side plate for an improved machine control and longer service life
- Larger oil tank for up to 100 hours of running time
- Higher transport lug: Makes transporting even easier
- Automatic shutdown after 10 minutes of idling time
Optimized transport lug:
- The higher transport lug offers more space, e.g. round slings (slippage).
Protected horizontal oil tank:
- The oil tank position is lower with the new rammer generation and is thus better protected against damage.
Ergonomic throttle lever:
- Improved ergonomic throttle lever: More grip for optimum machine control.
- Operating weight kg: 66
- Ramming shoe size (WxL) * mm: 280 x 330
- L x W x H mm: 673 x 343 x 940
- Percussion rate max. blows/min: 700
- Stroke on the ramming shoe mm: 80
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: Air-cooled, single cylinder, two-cycle gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Wacker Neuson
- Engine / Motor: WM 80
- Displacement cm³: 80
- Fuel consumption l/h: 1.2
- Operating performance (DIN ISO 3046) kW: 1.8
- at rpm rpm: 4,400
- Tank capacity (fuel) l: 3
- Gasoline / oil mixture: 120:1