Advanced Batt/System Tester W Printer
- With the surge of START-STOP vehicles, Matson is introducing an advanced diagnostic tool for the testing of START-STOP batteries and electrical systems. This cutting edge new model provides easy diagnostics for START-STOP battery systems with the added value of testing traditional battery types.
- The unit features simple instructions and an easy to read backlit display. It provides technicians with the capability to perform battery testing on START-STOP, regular automotive batteries and system diagnostics. The BT2000 is a fast, affordable and essential service tool for the growing START-STOP battery business.
- The BT2000 features...
- Accurate Single Load, dynamic resistance technology (SLDR) is the basis used by DHC to ensure a true battery condition test result is achieved. The BT2000 places a simulated load test of up to 100 Amps on the battery to accurately reproduce in-vehicle real time behaviour and to alleviate inaccurate test results that may be affected by surface charge, parasitic drain and contact impedance.
- Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB) & AGM test capability
- Complete, fully customisable test report print out
- Easy link communication to PC via USB
- Includes temperature sensor and temperature compensation features
- Date/time function, test counter and stores previous 1,000 tests
- Detachable cable for easy maintenance
- Multi-protection for over-voltage, temperature and current protection, and reverse polarity and shirt circuit protection
- Suitable for Conventional and Start-Stop vehicles
- Suitable for regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, GEL, Enhanced Flooded (EFB) and AGM (Start-Stop) batteries
- Global Testing Standards: CCA, JIS, EN, DIN, IEC and Charging System Testing
- Alternator Testing/Quick Starter AnalysisComplete analysis in sec.
- Optional AMP Clamp and Test Probe connection features to allow further accurate battery and systems testing.
- 2? Printer paper which is compatible with standard credit card machines. Easily available.