Cheater Pipe Wrench 3 in 1
Milwaukee 48-22-7314, Cheater Adaptable Pipe Wrench features a New-To-World 3 length design which delivers maximum productivity to the professional user. The Cheater Adaptable Pipe Wrench comes with (2) interchangeable threaded fit handles offering the versatility of 10" mode when used with no handle for tight spaces, 18" mode with the small handle for general purpose, and 24" mode with the long handle for maximum leverage and reach. The Cheater Adaptable Pipe Wrench features and overbite jaw design offering the largest gripping surface. Dual coil springs offer maximum durability and tool life, and the ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and won’t dig into the palms. Through hardened jaws deliver increased grip and tooth durability, and a tether-ready handle loops makes the Milwaukee 48-22-7314 perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all pipe wrenches. The Milwaukee 48-22-7314 includes (1) 48-22-7314 18" Cheater Adaptable Pipe Wrench and (2) interchangeable threaded fit handles.
- New-to-world 3 length design - 10" mode for tight spaces, 18" mode for general purpose, 24" mode for maximum leverage and reach
- Overbite jaw - largest gripping surface
- Dual coil springs - for maximum durability and tool life
- Ergonomic handle form - designed for maximum comfort, won't dig into the palm
- Ergonomic hook jaw design - for easy detachment from the workpeice
- Through hardened jaws - increased durability and grip
- Tether-ready handle loop
- Length: 21.80"
- Weight: 6.60 lbs