Vibratory Rammer - Diesel
Wacker Neuson's diesel rammer completes your diesel fleet. The DS70 is a well-balanced machine with low CO emissions and compact dimensions. It is ideally suited for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils.
- The diesel engine is the most environmentally friendly rammer engine available, which makes it the perfect choice for compaction jobs in poorly ventilated trenches.
- The noise reducing cover lowers the amount of engine and shoe noise transmitted to the operator.
- The large capacity and corrosion-proof fuel tank is equipped with a self cleaning in-tank filter. That means long service life and minimum maintenance.
- For added operator convenience, a single lever controls start-up, speed and engine shut-off.
- The highly engineered built-in shock mount system of the guide handle reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) and thus improves user comfort.
- Operating weight: 83 kg
- Ramming shoe size (WxL): 280 x 336 or 330 x 342 mm
- L x W x H: 725 x 370 x 1,000 mm
- Stroke at the ramming shoe: 71 mm
- Percussion rate max.: 670 blows/min
- Operating speed: 8.8 m/min
- Surface capacity: 148 m²/h
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: L 48
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Yanmar
- Engine / Motor: air-cooled single-cylinder diesel engine
- Displacement: 211 cm³
- Operating performance: 3.1 kW
- at rpm: 3,450 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 0.9 l/h
- Tank capacity (fuel): 4.2 l