INE RB 86 E7016 3.25mm x 1.6Kg Vac-Pk
Special double coated (rutile-basic) electrode to be used for the welding of carbon & carbon-manganese steels with tensile strength up to 510 Mpa. Particularly designed for both A.C. & D.C. welding, it is suitable for maintenance work, structural steel and earth moving applications. Hermetically sealed packaging for factory freshness.
- Twin Flux Coated low hydrogen electrode for welding on AC or DC current.
- Tough weld metal which reduces cracking
- Hermetic packaging for very Low hydrogen levels
- Easy to use on AC and DC power sources
- Vacuumed packed. Hermetic packaging to retain the freshness of the product.
- Used for the welding of carbon and carbon-manganese steels with tensile strength up to 510 Mpa.
- Reduce the need for drying ovens ensuring low hydrogen status.
- High quality extrusion process to ensure consistent product quality.
- All positions excluding vertical down
- Structural steel
- Earth moving equipment
- Tilt slab construction
- Rural maintenance and fabrication