- The CB18DBL is equipped with two modes:
- Auto Mode “A” will automatically adjust the circumferential speed lower when there is no load and higher when under load increasing battery runtime whilst reducing noise.
- Standard Mode allows the user to freely set circumferential speed by adjusting the variable speed dial from “1”through “5”.
- High speed cutting performs an effortless cut with no sparking and a cleaner finish.
- Soft start function increases safety and control by reducing kickback on motor start up.
- Brushless motors provide increased power, performance, durability and longer battery run time per charge to handle bigger workloads with less downtime
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy resulting in longer battery and tool life
- Adjustable guide plate assists cutting accuracy
- Also Available: 3 Piece Band Saw Blades
- 338430 - 14TPI Blades (3mm steel and over)
- 338431 - 18TPI Blades (6mm steel and under)
- Blade size: 900 x 12.5 x 0.5
- Weight: 3.6kg (with BSL1860 battery)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 413mm x 173mm x 266mm (with BSL1860)
- Battery Type: Compatible with all Hitachi 18V Slide batteries from 1.5Ah through 6.0Ah
- Standard accessories: 1 x 18TPI Bi-Metal Blade and side handle. Optional batteries and charger available separately
Max cut capacity:
- Round pipe external dia.: 83mm
- Square pipe W x H: 80 x 80mm
Cutting speed (m/min):
- Standard Mode: 80 – 195
- Auto mode (without load): 120 - 195