- The CV18DBL is equipped with two modes:
- Standard Mode: The user can change the vibration frequency between 6,000 to 20,000 min-1 by adjusting the variable speed dial from “1” to “5”.
- Auto Mode: Depending on the workload, Auto Mode “A” will automatically change the vibration frequency when under load from 15,000 min-1 up to 20,000 min-1. This increases battery runtime whilst reducing noise and lowering vibration prior to and during operation.
- Oscillating Interface System (OIS) attachment system accepts all OIS and universal accessories and attachments
- Brushless motors provide increased power, performance, durability and longer battery run time per charge to handle bigger workloads with less downtime
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy resulting in longer battery and tool life
- Constant speed control maintains the speed under load ensuring maximum power is delivered to the application
- Tool less blade change enables quick and easy accessory replacement
- Extreme high capacity 6.0Ah Li-ion batteries with multiple protection circuit provide long run time and protects the battery & tool from overload, over heat, over discharge & over charge
- Also available 'Naked' CV18DBL(H4)
- Refer to Accessories Section for the full range of Hitachi Multi-Tool accessories.
- Weight: 2.0kg
- Length: 307mm
- Battery Type: Compatible with all Hitachi 18V Slide batteries from 1.5Ah through to 6.0Ah
- Standard accessories: 1 x Bi-Metal plunge cut saw blade (335881), 1 x Bi-Metal segment saw blade (335880), sanding plate (335903), 9 x assorted grit sanding papers and accessories storage box. 2 x BSL1860 batteries, UC18YSL3 rapid charger with cooling system & USB port, stackable case
Operating Speed / Vibration Frequency
- Standard Mode Dial 1 - 5: 6,000 – 20,000 (min-1)
- Auto Mode Dial A: No load - 15,000 (min-1), With Load - 20,000 (min-1)