Threaded Rod Cutter - 1/4"
- A must for construction sites where threaded rods are used to secure pipe, conduit sprinkler systems, ductwork, lighting, ceiling and many other construction applications
- Cuts fast, clean, with precision and eliminates grinding, filing and thread restoring
- Drop forged high grade alloy steel head
- Specially heat-treated cutting dies last up to 3000 cuts, the life of the die can be extended by switching to the alternate side
- Features pre cast holes for permanent mounting to any work surface
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Interchangeable dies available for metric and imperial sizes
- Capacity Diametera: 1/4"
- Capacity Pitch: 20 tpi
- Die and Screw Sets Spare Part No.: HITTRCC1/4
- Length: 740mm
- Weight: 4.14kg