- Leica 'Lino P5' 5 Dot Laser Level The Leica Lino P5 projects five laser beams, which are exactly at right angles to one another. This greatly simplifies setting out tasks and makes your interior fitting-out more precise and efficient.
- Modern, ergonomic housing
- Power Range Technology
- Practical multifunction adapter
- Very easy to use
- Self-levelling: It is not necessary to tediously align the device to obtain horizontal or vertical lines. Minor angular misalignments of 4 are compensated automatically. If the angular misalignment is greater, the device does not project any lines. Errors are prevented!
- Setting out right angles: The Leica Lino P5 has five laser beams, which are exactly at right angles to one another. This greatly simplifies setting out tasks and makes your interior fitting-out more precise and efficient.
- Aligning: In addition to the plumb beams, the Leica Lino P5 projects three points at exactly the same height. Aligning windows, partition walls and other building elements becomes quick and easy.
- Transferring measured points: Turn the rotatable adapter to transfer reference points in no time at all across the room from one wall to another. Leave your spirit level and string line in your toolbox!
- Expanded range of applications: The adapter supplied with the Leica Lino P5 positions the instrument quickly and with absolute precision. You can set up the adapter over edges and profiles, attach it to circular columns or fix it to steel or iron pipes with the integrated magnets.