- Leica 'DISTO X310' Distance Meter New: The new Leica DISTO X310 is the only laser distance meter to be dust-tight and protected against water jets to IP65. In addition, it passes drop tests of up to 2 m height. Thanks to the integrated tilt sensor, it can take indirect distance and height measurements absolutely precisely. Leica DISTO X310 guarantees reliable measurements, even under the harshest conditions.
- IP65 water jet protection and dust-tight
- 360 tilt sensor
- Smart Horizontal Mode
- Height tracking
- Power Range Technology
- Illuminated 4-line display
- Automatic multifunctional end-piece
- ISO Standard 16331-1
- The standard for laser distance meters: The range and accuracy of laser distance meters depend on light conditions and reflectivity of the measuring target. For Leica Geosystems it is important that the instruments not only perform under perfect laboratory conditions, but above all under the kind of everyday working conditions encountered on construction sites. This is why, working together with external experts, the company have developed a standard by which laser distance meters can be tested and compared with each other. - Robust housing: The sensitive measuring elements are protected by solid rubber parts. Proven in drop tests from up to 2 m height, the Leica DISTO X310 is therefore particularly resistant.
- Protection class IP65: The housing and keypad are specially sealed against water and dust. Cleaning under running water is also no problem.
- Tilt sensor 360 : Thanks to the combination of distance and tilt measurements, you can determine the horizontal distance absolutely precisely and simply even past obstructions. With the help of the tilt sensor, you can also determine indirect heights.
- Smart Horizontal Mode : If obstructions prevent you from taking direct distance measure-ments, you can use the Smart Horizontal Mode to determine the horizontal distance simply and absolutely precisely.
- Leica, LG790656, DISTO X310, Laser Distance Meter, Distance Meter