- Simple and Reliable
- No mistakes possible
- Concrete forming, pad placement and framework levelling; setting foundations and footings has never been more efficient
- Slope matching up to 8% in single axis
- Outstanding 1.5mm accuracy over an operating diameter of 800 metres, the Rugby 620 with RodEye 140 receiver comes with a no argument 3 year warranty.
- Leica's renowned Swiss Technology.
- The Rugby 620 also has the capability to do grades of up to 8%, and has an IP67 rating, making this laser water & dustproof.
- Weight: 2.56 kg
- Functionality: Self-levelling horizontal manual slope in one axis
- Product type: General construction
- Laser Class: 2
- Laser Type: 635 nm (visible)
- Measured at 20 C (horizontal / vertical): 1.5 mm at 30 m
- Rotation Speed: 10 RPS
- Range Diameter RE140/160: 800m
- Working Temperature Range: 20 to +50 C
- Storage Temperature Range: 40 to +70 C
- Seal (both excluding andincluding battery pack): IP67