Arc Tracker - Portable, Powerful Weld Performance Monitoring
Connect the Arc Tracker between any DC welding power source and the work clamp to access a wide array of data monitoring information regarding your welding arc, including True Energy™ and Production Monitoring.™
Accurately Monitor Welding Parameters – Advanced digital controls sample the welding parameters at extremely high speeds.
Broad Compatibility – The Arc Tracker is compatible with any DC welding process power source and wire feeder.
Simple Plug-n-Play Design – Connect to any DC welding circuit, attach voltage sense leads and begin monitoring weld performance immediately.
Variable Input Voltage – The Arc Tracker auto-senses any input voltage between 120 – 230 volts AC.
Ethernet Connection – Communicates weld data status to your network via standard Ethernet.
Factory Quality System Integration – Easily calibrated for use in factory quality systems.
CheckPoint™ and Production Monitoring 2.2 – Use your server or our cloud-based server to view and analyze your welding data on almost any device – desktop, laptop, iPhone® or iPad®, Blackberry® and others. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- The Arc Tracker monitors information regarding your welding arc by connecting it between any DC welding power source and the work clamp.
- Accurately Monitor Welding Parameters
- Broad Compatibility
- Simple Plug-n-Play Design
- Variable Input Voltage
- DC Arc Welding Circuits Only, Any DC Polarity Welding Process, Any Welding Equipment
- Input Power: 120-230/1/50/60
- Input Current: 0.8a On 120v Ac
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 12 In X 9 In X 15 In (305 Mm X 220 Mm X 380 Mm)
- Net Weight: 20.000 (9.072 Kg)