Submerged Arc Welding Tractor
The self propelled, modular Cruiser® travel carriage, used with the Power Wave® AC/DC 1000® SD power source, can deliver deposition rates up to 30 lbs (13.61 kg) per arc, per hour for butt and fillet joints on lengthy plate welding applications common in bridge or barge decking, large tank fabrication or shipbuilding.
- Strong, rigid and stiff especially where you need it most.
- Sturdy welded base frame.
- Substantial steel mast stands up to daily construction site use.
- Simple cast wheels – Equipped with high temperature and slip resistant rubber tires.
- Robust tube and clamp design – Troublefree feeding component mounting.
- Adjustable extended length outriggers– Make it easy to guide tractor movement.
- Reliable Operation – Strong, rigid and stiff especially where you need it most.
- Advanced Control Pendant – Removable, lightweight, impact resistant aluminum user interface can be used to save procedures, apply limits and lockouts for any or all controls.
- Common Expendable Parts – All drive rolls, nozzles, contact tips and wire straighteners are shared with the MAXsa™ submerged arc wire drives.
- Multiple Configurations – Flexible system allows set up with or without a track and three or four wheel operation.
- Solid Wire Size Range: 3/32-7/32 (2.4-5.6)1/16-1/8 (1.6-3.2)1/16-3/32 (1.6-2.4)
- Wire Speed Range Ipm (M/Min): 15-200 (.4-5.0)15-300 (.4-7.6)50-500 (1.3-12.7)
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 29 In X 23 In X 36 In (736 Mm X 548 Mm X 914 Mm)
- Net Weight: 191.000 (86.638 Kg)