The DC-1000 offers 1300 amps of smooth DC output, combining pure welding power with multi-process flexibility for semiautomatic and automatic welding.
- 500 amp output connections - provide enhanced arc characteristics for low amperage submerged arc and MIG welding procedures.
- Single range control - for precise output control and easy operation.
- Terminal strip and output studs - for remote connections and cable.
- Low profile case - allows installation under a workbench and for stacking up to 2 machines to conserve floor space.
- Removable side panels - for easy access to internal parts.
- Internal components - including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards, are coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Seven-year warranty - on power rectifier.
- Input Power: 415/3/50/60
- Rated Output: 1000A/44V/100%
- Input Current: 102A
- Output Range: 150-1300A DC
- 16-46V: Dimensions (H X W X D) 30.7 in x 22.25 in x 39 in (781 mm x 567 mm x 991 mm)
- NET WEIGHT: 821 (372 kg)
- MIG, Flux-Cored, Submerged Arc, Gouging