Designed and engineered for durability
The Invertec® V160-TP & TP 2V TIG and Stick welders combine a rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. They are full function DC TIG inverters with excellent arc control. Their built-in gas solenoid and choice of High Frequency or Touch-Start TIG starting make them ideal for a wide variety of DC TIG applications. They can also weld stick with a variety of popular Lincoln stick electrodes. Their portable rugged design makes them ideal for both in shop or field use. A unique feature of the V160-T Pulse is the variable high frequency Pulse that allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the application.
Advanced inverter technology - for superior TIG performance
Generator compatible - ideal for site use.
HF and Lift TIG - ignition meeting all requirements.
Fully functional user-friendly - control panel for easy setup of welding parameters.
Fan as needed (F.A.N.™) - built-in reduces power and the intake of dust and fumes.
Recessed controls and connections - designed to eliminate damage.
High speed Pulse - to adjust the arc focus, reduce distortion and increase travel speed.
Meets IEC974-1, ROHS and CE -. standards for safety and reliability.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
- Generator compatible ideal for site use.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements.
- Fully functional user-friendly control panel for easy setup of welding parameters.
- Fan as needed (F.A.N.™) built-in reduces power and the intake of dust and fumes.
- Stick, Lift TIG, TIG HF, TIG Pulse
- Input Power: 240/1/50-60
- Rated Output: 160a/26.4v@35%130a/25.2@100%
- Input Current: 15a
- Output Range: 5-160a
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 320 Mm X 200 Mm X 430 Mm
- Net Weight: 10.5 Kg