Perfect performance, digital dynamics
The Invertec® V270-T AC/DC is an industrial high output TIG welding machine.This machine is equipped with a unique LCD user interface, which shows not only welding parameters but also the effect on the arc. Equipped as standard with many features including the variable frequency control, allowing the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the application.The adjustable cleaning and penetration facility, a square wave AC form which can be set to an alternative wave form and adjustable Starting current. The V270-T AC/DC can be simply changed to a water cooled unit by simply adding the COOL ARC® 34 Water Cooler
Digital inverter technology allowing 100% reproducible results.
Superb welding characteristics with TIG AC, TIG DC and MMA processes.
Unique LCD user interface.
Adjustable cleaning and penetration for perfect aluminium welding
Variable AC frequency for control of travel speed and penetration
Adjustable Hot or Soft start to produce a better weld bead appearance at the start
Digital display allows precise setting of welding parameters
Fan as needed (F.A.N.™) built-in reduces power and the intake of dust and fumes.
Meets AS60974.1,AS60974.10,IEC60974-1,IEC60974-10, ROHS and CE standards for safety and reliability.
Power Factor Correction to ensure high output for aluminium welding
- Digital inverter technology allowing 100% reproducible results.
- Superb welding characteristics with TIG AC, TIG DC and MMA processes.
- Unique LCD user interface.
- Adjustable cleaning and penetration for perfect aluminium welding
- Variable AC frequency for control of travel speed and penetration
- Stick, Lift TIG, TIG AC, TIG DC, TIG pulse
- Input Power: 400/3/50/60
- Rated Output: 270a/20.8v@35%210a/18.4v@100%
- Input Current: 20a
- Output Range: 5-270a
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 432 Mm X 280 Mm X 622 Mm
- Net Weight: 28 Kg