Designed for MIG and cored wire welding in job shop and manufacturing environments, the rugged LF-72 wire feeders are built to deliver reliable performance day after day.
- Patented MAXTRAC® heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
- Brass-to-brass gun connections for better electrical conductivity that results in better arc performance.
- Totally tool-less drive rolls and wire guide installation. Two geardriven wire drive rolls slide on and off easily!
- Calibrated wire feed speed dial for precise and accurate settings.
- Solid Wire Size Range: 023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6 mm)
- Cored Wire Size Range: .030-5/64 in. (0.8-2.0 mm)
- Wire Speed Range Ipm (M/Min): 50-800 ipm (1.3-20.3 m/min)
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D): 15.3 in x 13.0 in x 27.7 in (389 mm x 330 mm x 704 mm)
- NET WEIGHT: 58.000 (26.309 kg)
- Control Cable (K1797-10)
- .035/.045 " Solid Wire Drive Roll and Guide Kit (KP1696-1)
- Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand (K1524-3).
- [60 lbs wire package maximum]