Designed for MIG and cored wire welding in job shop and manufacturing environments, the rugged LF-74 wire feeders are built to deliver reliable performance day after day.
- Patented MAXTRAC® heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
- Brass-to-brass gun connections for better electrical conductivity that results in better arc performance.
- Totally tool-less drive rolls and wire guide installation. Four geardriven wire drive rolls slide on and off easily!
- Calibrated wire feed speed dial for precise and accurate settings.
- Solid Wire Size Range: .023-1/16 In. (0.6-1.6 Mm)
- Cored Wire Size Range: .030-5/64 In. (0.8-2.0 Mm)
- Wire Speed Range Ipm (M/Min): 100-800 Ipm (2.5-20.3 M/Min)
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 15.3 In X 13.0 In X 27.7 In (389 Mm X 330 Mm X 704 Mm)
- Net Weight: 58.000 (26.309 Kg)
- Control Cable (K1797-10)
- .035/.045 " Solid Wire Drive Rolls and Guide
- Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand (K1524-3). 60 lbs wire package maximum.