LN-25 wire feeders are designed to be simple, reliable and easy to service. Whether you are an ironworker, pipeline welder, or weld at a construction site, shipbuilding facility or metal fabrication shop, we have the right semiautomatic wire feeder for you.
- Maxtrac® Wire Drive System - Heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
- Dual Range Wire Feed Speed - Delivers greater precision at low end wire feed speeds.
- Trigger Interlock Switch - Provides operator comfort for long welds.
- Replaceable and Flame Resistant Case - Rugged and durable case can be replaced in less than five minutes.
- Potted PC Boards - For moisture and corrosion protection.
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 1.2-17.7m/min
- Drive Rolls: 2
- Wire Size (mm): Solid: 0.6-1.6Cored: 0.8-2.0
- Dimensions (mm) H x W x D: H 381 , W 221 , D 589
- Net Weight (kg): 16
- Connector Type: Bayonet
- Internal Contactor
- Gas Solenoid
- Arc Sensing Lead & Clip, 15 ft. (4.5 m)
- 2 Gun Bushings (K1500-2 installed; K1500-1 loose)