Semiautomatic Wire Feeders
The LN-9 semiautomatic wire feeder provides dependable performance and reliable operation, ideal for shop or field operations. For precise wire feeding and quality welds, the LN-9 features controlled wire feed speed and voltage during starting for clean, positive starts and reduced stubbing, skipping and spatter.
Completely enclosed case - Protects the heavy duty wire drive mechanism from damage, yet allows easy access to drive rolls.
Rugged and durable design - Recognized throughout the industry for its long life and years of trouble-free wire feeding.
Standard digital meter - Can be set to read volts, inches or meters/minute on the LN-9.
Control of wire feed speed and voltage at the wire feeder - Eliminates the need to return to the power source to adjust procedures.
Optional Burnback Kit - Provides adjustable delay of power source output shut off to prevent the electrode from sticking in the weld metal when using high wire feed speeds.
- Completely enclosed case
- Rugged and durable design
- Standard digital meter
- Control of wire feed speed and voltage at the wire feeder
- Optional Burnback Kit
- Solid Wire Size Range: .040-3/32 In. (1.0-2.4 Mm)
- Cored Wire Size Range: .045-.120 In. (1.2-3.0 Mm)
- Wire Speed Range Ipm (M/Min): 50-600 (1.3-15.2)
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 11.5 In X 11.3 In X 11.5 In (292 Mm X 287 Mm X 292 Mm)
- Net Weight: 42.000 (19.051 Kg)