The MAXsa® 10 controller offers a single monitoring and control point for the entire hard automation welding system. Operators have full control over AC and DC welding parameters and easy PLC interfacing to control fixture travel, timers and other system commands.
Severe Duty Ready:
- The controller is IP23 rated and ready for operation in harsh environments.
- Mount the controller in the standard protective box or remove the pendant for hand-held operation. Extend hand-held operation from 4 feet (1.2 m) up to 100 feet (30.5 m) with an ArcLink® extension cable.
Eight Procedure Memories:
- Pre-set and save your optimal welding parameters for repeating applications and recall later for fast changeovers.
- Clear digital display and controls make it easy to set weld modes, AC operation, strike/start/end options, travel stop/start, timers and other parameters.
- Apply operator procedure limits or lockout on any or all parameters.
Waveform Control Technology®:
- Allows the user to choose from a library of pre-programmed weld modes. Parameters for each mode can be adjusted within a limited range to achieve optimal balance between deposition rate and penetration.
- Dimensions (H x W x D)15 in x 13 in x 4 in (381 mm x 259 mm x 102 mm)
- Net Weight: 24.000 (10.886 kg)