Designed specifically for hard automation applications, the MAXsa® 22 Feed Head delivers accurate wire feeding of large diameter submerged arc wires. Based on Lincoln’s proven gearbox and cast aluminum feedplate, the MAXsa® 22 model features a 40VDC permanent magnet, high torque motor that delivers plenty of traction to push up to 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) diameter solid wire. A top speed of up to 500 ipm (12.7 m/min) can be achieved by changing the gear ratio.
- Flexible Configuration – Can be used in single, tandem, Twinarc® or multiple arc applications.
- Closed Loop Speed Control – Facilitates full control over starting, running and stopping wire feed speed.
- IP23 Rated – Tested to withstand harsh environments.
- Additional Gear Sets included – Used to change the speed ratio to match the requirements of your application.
- Multi-Axis Rotation – Rotational feed head adjustment in two planes allows flexible, accurate setup for fixturing or arc locating. Additional positioning flexibility can be achieved with optional horizontal and vertical lift adjusters.
- Standard Accessories – Including an adjustable wire straightener, cross-seam adjuster and electrical valve flux hopper and mounting bracket for TC-3 carriage.
- Solid Wire Size Range: 3/32-7/32 (2.4-5.6), 1/16-1/8 (1.6-3.2), 1/16-3/32 (1.6-2.4)
- Wire Speed Range Ipm (M/Min): 15-200 (.4-5.0), 15-300 (.4-7.6), 50-500 (1.3-12.7)
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D): 23.5 in x 17 in x 20 in (597 mm x 432 mm x 508 mm)
- NET WEIGHT: 70.000 (31.752 kg)