This compact shop or construction wire feeder is push-pull capable for premium aluminum welding. Featuring our MAXTRAC® drive system, full controls and procedural memory presets, the Power Feed® 25M is ready for advanced process welding on almost any application.
- Push-Pull Functionality - Delivers premier aluminum performance by offering uniform feeding, as well as the ability to extend gun to feeder distance.
- Internal Lighting - Illuminates the wire drive for working in dark environments.
- Internal Heating - Maintains control of humidity by keeping consumables warmed and protected within the enclosed case.
- Dual Procedure and Memory Buttons
- Allow you to set an A and B procedure to simplify 'on the-fly' switching. Allows the operator to easily recall a waveform and specify the range of operation for the application.
- Compact Case Design - Fits through a 16 in. (406 mm) diameter or 12 x 18 in. (305 x 457 mm) opening. Ideal for construction and shipbuilding.
- Solid Wire Size Range: Standard. .023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6 mm), Extra-torque .023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6 mm)
- Cored Wire Size Range: Standard. .030-5/64 in. (0.8-2.0 mm), Extra-torque .030-3/32 in. (0.8-2.4 mm)
- Wire Speed Range Ipm (M/Min): Standard: 50-800 ipm (1.3-20.3 m/min), Extra-torque: 30-400 ipm (0.8-10.2 m/min)
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 14.5 in x 8.5 in x 23.5 in (368 mm x 216 mm x 597 mm)
- Net Weight: 36.000 (16.330 kg)
- Flow Meter
- Gas Solenoid
- Gun Bushing
- Dual Procedure and Memory
- Electrode Pigtail