When it's time for thicker materials and heavier jobs, choose the Precision TIG® 375, which provides for the highest duty cycle in its class. The Precision TIG 375 also features a built-in TIG pulser, that can be activated to help control heat input in the weld and reduce distortion and burn-through on thin materials.
Simplicity through technology
Aluminum. When welding thicker material requiring increased penetration, or when requiring increased cleaning action to break through heavy oxide layers, bypass AC Auto Balance and adjust manually for full control.
Advanced Pulse Control panel (Standard on the Precision TIG 375)
Enable the TIG pulser to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input. The TIG pulser can also help moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
Wide output range
- Tackle either end of the material thickness spectrum with an amperage range of 2 to 420 amps
Side-mounted torch holder and connections
- Enables simple cable management and protection, and a place for your torch when not in use.
- Input Power: 220-230/380-400/415/1/50/60
- Rated Output: 375a/35v/40%
- Input Current: 119/69/63a With Pfc
- Output Range: 2-420a Ac, 2-420a Dc
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 31 In X 22 In X 26 In (787 Mm X 559 Mm X 660 Mm)
- Net Weight: 507 (230 Kg)