Rugged. Light Weight. Feature-packed.
VIKING™ solar-powered auto-darkening helmets are loaded with features, built to demanding specs and packaged with a host of accessories.
- Continuously variable control – For shade and sensitivity.
- 9-13 Shade Control - External
- Sensitivity – Adjustable for different welding environments.
- Delay – Adjustable from dark back to light state.
- Light weight - 539 g
- Grind mode – Great for weld prep or post-weld clean up activities.
- Magnifying ‘cheater’ lens capable
- Hard hat adapter capable
- Extra Cover Lenses Enclosed - (2) inside and (5) outside.
- Auto Darkening Welding hood with 90x110 mm cartridge and 96x47 mm viewing area
- Infinite control of Shade, Sensitivity and delay
- 2 Arc Sensors
- Magnifying Cheater lens capable
- Hard Hat Adapter Capable
- Replacement Lens Standard Or Dins: Dins
- Black Or Graphic: Graphic
- Cartridge Size: 4.33in. X 3.54in. (110mm X 90mm)
- View Window Size: 3.78in X 1.85in (96mm X 47mm)
- Number Of Sensors: 2
- Shade Control: External
- Variable Welding Shades: Din 9 To 13 With Grind
- Sensitivity Control: Variable Shade, Delay, And Light Sensitivity
- Powered: Battery Powered With Solar Assist
- Light To Dark Switching Time: 0.00004 Sec. (1/25000 Sec.)
- Tig Rating: 5 Amps
- Compliance: Din Plus|ce
- Operating Temperature: 14 - 131 Deg. F (-10-55 Deg. C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 - 158 Deg. F (-20-70 Deg. C)
- Weight: 539g