The Lincoln K3101-1 Welding Helmet Mojo features Optical Quality Makes the Difference, Variable shade lens with adjustment between shade 9 to shade 13, adjustable delay control that allows the operator to adjust the time that the lens stays dark after welding has stopped, Graphic designs, Magnifying Cheater lens capable and the number of sensors can be between two to four.
- Continuously variable control For shade and sensitivity.
- 6-13 shade control.
- Sensitivity Adjustable for different welding environments.
- Delay Adjustable from dark back to light state.
- Light weight 595 g
- Grind mode Great for weld prep or post-weld clean up activities.
- Magnifying 'cheater' lens capable
- Hard hat adapter capable
- Bonus accessories
- Extra Cover Lenses Enclosed (2) inside and (5) outside.
- Helmet Sport-Pak bag.
- Cartridge Size: 4.5in. X 5.25in (114mm X 133mm)
- View Window Size: 3.74in X 3.34in (95mm X 85mm)
- Number Of Sensors: 4
- Light To Dark Switching Time: 0.00004 Sec. (1/25000 Sec.)
- Delay Control (Dark To Light): 0.1 Sec. Min. - 1.0 Sec. Max
- Tig Rating: 4 Amps
- Operating Temperature: 14 - 131 Deg. F (-10-55 Deg. C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 - 158 Deg. F (-20-70 Deg. C)