The Metabo 600542000 Circular Saw and Case 66mm Cut 190mm Blade 240v features powerful 1200W motor with electric brake for extra safety, heavy-duty aluminum base with fluorine polymer coating, soft grip handle and all new design, blower ensures cut line is always visible, adjustable metal cut line guide, external brush caps for ease of maintenance, unique angle setting system ensures accuracy of 90 cuts and a spindle lock for easy blade replacement.
- Metabo S-Automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive if the saw blade jams for safe working
- Clearly visible cutting indicator for sawing after initial cut
- 0° position re-adjustable for highest cutting precision
- Lubrication system for long service life of the gear
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
- Controllable chip ejection by means of rotating extraction nozzle
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
- Precise cuts with guide rail and matching adapter (accessory)
- Rated Input Power1400 W
- Output Power: 800 W
- Maximum cutting depth at 90°: 66 mm / 2 19/32 "
- Maximum cutting depth at 45°: 47 mm / 1 13/16 "
- Saw blade Ø x bore: 190 x 30 mm / 7 1/2 x 1.181 "
- Swivel range from / to: 0 / + 45 °
- No-Load Speed: 4200 /min
- Revolutions at Rated Load: 3200 /min
- Max. cutting speed: 42 m/s / 138 ft/s
- Torque: 9 Nm / 80 in-lbs
- Weight (without power cable): 5.5 kg / 12.1 lbs
- Cable Length: 4 m / 13 ft
- Sawing chipboards2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty of measurement K1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure Level: 95 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 106 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
- Carbide circular saw blade (14 teeth)
- Parallel guide/ripping fence
- Hexagonal wrench