- Compact light weight, suitable also for one-handed transport
- Sliding function for wide work pieces.
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomically-designed handles and saw head lock
- Robust die-cast aluminium design for the highest demands
- Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop
- Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points
- Laser for exact display of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
- Infinitely extendable table width extension, removable to put long panels, slabs etc. underneath
- Bright LED work light for illumination of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
- High sliding rear fence profiles for safe sawing
- Material clamp for secure fixing of the work piece from the top or front
- Depth stop for easy creation of grooves
- Saw head can be inclined to the left, with additional angle range for undercuts
- All scales and operating elements are visible from the working position and can be operated intuitively
- Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock: No dismantling of the pendulum protective cover required
- Dimensions: 760 x 475 x 340 mm / 2.5 x 1.6 x 1.1 ft
- Maximum cutting width 90°/45°: 305 / 205 mm // 12 / 8 1/16 "
- Maximum cutting depth at 90°/45°: 65 / 36 mm // 2 9/16 / 1 13/32 "
- - Straight cut 90°/90°: 305 x 65 mm / 12 x 2 1/2 "
- - Double mitre 45°/45°: 205 x 36 mm / 8 1/16 x 1 13/32 "
- Turntable setting left/right: 47 / 47 °
- Saw blade tilt left/right: 47 / 2 °
- Saw Blade: 216 x 30 mm / 8 1/2 x 1.181 "
- Rated input power S1 100%: 1200 W
- Rated input power S6 20%: 1500 W
- No-Load Speed: 5000 /min
- Revolutions at Rated Load: 3750 /min
- Cutting Speed: 57 m/s / 187 ft/s
- Weight: 13.5 kg / 29.8 lbs
- Cable Length: 2 m / 7 ft
- Carbide saw blade (40 teeth)
- Chip collection bags
- 2 Table length extensions
- Length guide
- Material clamp
- Tool for saw blade change