- Large stroke, therefore suitable for use of core drills, spiral drills and countersinks
- Magnetic base with high holding power permits working on vertical surfaces and overhead
- Robust Metabo marathon motor with internal wiring for long service life
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain constant under load
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Clockwise/anti-clockwise rotation with thread cutter
- Durable two-speed gearbox with oil bath lubrication for ideal speeds
- Integrated coolant container for easy to dose internal cooling of the core drill
- Bright LED light for easy alignment in poor light conditions
- Swarf protection can be fixed without tools and protects the user from metal shavings and tool contact
- Protective circuit starts motor only if the magnet is activated
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Lockable slide for comfortable tool change
- Handle for easy carrying and lifting
- Resistant mains cable (5 m) with rubber shroud
- Rated Input Power: 1200 W
- Output Power: 620 W
- Max. drill-Ø with core drill: 50 mm / 2 "
- Max. drill-Ø with spiral drill: 20 mm / 3/4 "
- Maximum drilling depth: 50 mm / 2 "
- Thread cutting: M 16
- No-Load Speed: 100 - 250 / 200 - 450 /min
- Revolutions at rated load: 250 / 450 /min
- Bit Retainer: Morse taper MK 2 / Weldon shaft 19 mm (3/4")
- Weight: 12.7 kg / 28 lbs
- Cable Length: 5 m / 16 ft
- Torque: 90 / 50 Nm // 797 / 443 in-lbs
- Maximum stroke: 160 mm / 6 5/16 "
- Max. magnetic holding force: 12250 N
- Dimensions of the magnet base: 90 x 190 mm / 3 9/16 x 7 1/2 "
- Carriage lowest position: 457 mm / 18 "
- Carriage top-most position: 610 mm / 24 "
- Drilling in metal: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure Level: 79 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 92 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
- Industrial holder for Weldon shank 19 mm
- Swarf protection guard
- Transport case
- Ejector pins 75 and 100 mm
- MK 2 drift key
- Safety strap
- Hexagon socket wrench SW 5