- Extremely powerful jigsaw with VTC-Electronics for fast cuts into softwood of up to 140 mm
- Precise and material-matched sawing due to the variable stroke rate, pendulum stroke and low-lying saw blade guidance with spring support
- Metabo "Quick" for changing saw blades without tools and with automatic ejection
- Selectable shaving blower function ensures free view of cutting line
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised stroke rates, which remain constant under load
- Long service life thanks to optimum gear and motor design and robust die-cast aluminium gear housing
- Rated Input Power: 750 W
- Output Power: 420 W
- Cutting depth wood: 140 mm / 5 1/2 "
- Cutting depth NF metal: 35 mm / 1 3/8 "
- Cutting depth sheet steel: 10 mm / 3/8 "
- Swivel range from / to: - 45 / + 45 °
- Pendulum Stroke Levels: 4
- Strokes – no load:1000 - 3100 /min
- Saw Blade Stroke: 26 mm / 1 1/32 "
- Weight (without power cable): 2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs
- Cable Length: 4 m / 13 ft
- Sawing wood: 10.4 m/s²
- Sawing metal: 8.4 m/s²
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure Level: 90 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 101 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
- Hexagonal wrench