360 degree horizontal and vertical lines. Fully self-levelling.
The HVL 100 from PLS is the ultimate multi-purpose Laser line tool. The fully automatic self-levelling HVL 100 is easily set up and provides a continuous 360 degree line of reference three times – Horizontal and Vertical with 90 degree layout.
That means ceilings, walls and floors are all aligned with one easy-to-use tool. Accurate to within +/- 3mm @ 20 metres, and effective up to 30 metres, the HVL 100 is versatile and dependable for a variety of layout tasks.
Recommended for: Interior fitout, electrical layout, wall/floor tiling
Suitable for: Site set-out, remodelling tasks
- PLS HVL 100
- Wall Bracket
- 4 x Ni-MH batteries & AC charger (can also run on standard alkaline batteries)
- 2 x layout targets
- Operator manual
- Carry case
Optional: SLD Detector for exterior use
2 YEAR WARRANTY & LIFETIME SUPPORT PROGRAM
- Accuracy: ± 3mm @ 20 metres
- Working Range: ± 30 metres (outdoor, w/ detector)
- Self-Levelling Range: ± 4 degrees
- Power Source: 4 Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Weight: 2kg including batteries
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 10 cm x 28 cm
- Laser Class: 2