- Sidchrome has been an Australian icon in the industry since 1942. For generations Australians and New Zealanders have put their trust in Sidchrome sets.
- Sidchrome sockets, spanner & wrenches are manufactured to meet & exceed international quality standards. So you can be sure your Sidchrome tools are tough enough to stand up to the harshest working environments.
- Sidchrome TorquePlus
- All standard and deep hand sockets and ring spanners feature the TORQUEPLUS fastening system. This unique system allows greater contact with the flats of fasteners, providing greater torque to enable easier fastening.
- Conventional sockets damage fasteners by concentrating forces on the corners. Sidchrome TORQUEPLUS sockets and ring spanners spread the force over a larger contact area, reducing the rounding off and extending fastener life. Sidchrome TORQUEPLUS sockets are particularly useful on worn or rounded fasteners.
- Sidchrome AntiSlip Design (ASD) - easier and safer
- Sidchrome open end spanners and the open end of combination spanners (up to 32mm or 1 1/4") feature the innovative ANTISLIP DESIGN (ASD). ANTISLIP DESIGN features a locking groove to prevent slippage and knuckle injury. The unique arc design increases surface contact by over 400%. This means increased torque is applied to the fastener, resulting in fewer rounded fasteners, and a much safer jobs.
- 1/4” Drive Sockets & Accessories
- 10 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13mm
- 9 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2”
- 2 Ratchet, Flex Handle,
- 2 Extension: 50mm & 150mm
- Flex Head Spanner
- 7 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14