You have no items in your shopping cart.
- All Sidchrome sockets feature the TORQUEPLUS fastening system.
- This unique system allows greater contact with the flats of the fasteners, providing greater torque to enable easier fastening.
- Conventional sockets damage fasteners by concentrating forces on the corners.
- Sidchrome TORQUEPLUS sockets spread the force over a larger contact area, reducing rounding off and extending fastener life.
- Sidchrome TORQUEPLUS sockets are particularly useful on worn or rounded fasteners.
- Sidchrome sockets are manufactured to meet or exceed relevant ASME and DIN international quality standards.
- You can be sure Sidchrome sockets are tough enough to stand up to the harshest working environment.
Review this product
You may also like