You have no items in your shopping cart.
- You canna hand a man a "safer" spanner!
- The open end of Sidchrome spanners up to 32mm or 1 1/4" feature the revolutionary and unique "AntiSlip Design" - or ASD.
- ASD features a locking groove and unique geometry, to deliver 400% more surface area than a conventional spanner.
- This delivers greater torque to the fastener, significantly reduces the chance of dangerous slipping and allows the job to be completed faster.
- Sidchrome spanners are manufactured to meet or exceed relevant ASME and DIN international quality standards.
- You can be sure Sidchrome spanners are tough enough to stand up to the harshest working environment.
Size: 12 x 13mm
Review this product
You may also like