Step Drill 6-36mm
P&N Workshop Step Drills are designed for use in sheet metal, aluminium, plastic & fibre glass, ideal for sheet metal without pre-drilling. During drilling, the next step deburrs the previously drilled hole.
Your home workshop or shed setup is not complete without P&N Workshop tools. Whether you are an engineer, tradesman or a serious DIY’er, the Workshop range is your perfect choice. The P&N Workshop Range of tools will cater for any job you need to get done right.
- Fixed drilling steps incrementally increases hole size in a controlled manner
- Spiral flute for reduced vibration and greater control through steps
- Flat Shank three flats suits 3-jaw chuck
- Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) offering the best combination of strength, heat & wear resistance
- Bright finish for general purpose applications, non-ferrous metals & plastics
- Range: 6-36mm
- Steps: 11
- Diameters: 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36mm
- Shank: 12
- Finish: Brt
- Point Angle: 118°