- Professional digital automatic welding helmet The Blue flame industrial automatic welding helmet is a must have for any serious welder. Featuring a class leading viewing area for less neck movement when welding or locating your work piece, a full push button easy to navigate control panel suitable for even the fussiest of welding helmet users. This automatic welding helmet model features an internally programmable shade control from shade 4 to 13 which includes a grinding mode. The controls for this helmet are easy to operate with user given a great control over the reaction time, delay, shade and the added benefit of a cutting mode for oxy acetylene. Painted in a durable finish in a unique blue flame pattern.
- Viewing area: 97x62mm
- Variable shade: 5 to 8/8 to 13
- Sensitivity control: Low to high digital display control
- Switching time: 1/25,000s
- Arc sensors: 4
- 3 mode: grinding, welding & oxy cutting