TECNA spot welders are designed to meet every need of spot welding.
The new stationary ergonomic frame designed by TECNA helps to facilitate the operator's work.
The control unit has been positioned frontally to allow the operator to view the welding data even during the working cycle.
Main Welder Features:
- Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting.
- Adjustable electrode stroke.
- Epoxy resin coated transformer.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes.
- Microprocessor control unit TECNA TE90.
- Adjustable electrode force; a microswitch starts the welding cycle when the desired pre-set value is reached.
- The foot pedal is adjustable in length.