The Arc 400 is an innovative inverter welding power source. It is built for industrial use (high duty cycle) and guarantees a high performance rate.
The power source incorporates a VRD (voltage reduction device) this feature protects the operator in environments where the risk of electric shock is high.
The Arc 400 is equipped with a micro processor digital control that regulates high tech devices used in the control of the welding process, such as Hot Start to improve the striking, Arc Force to improve the arc stability, Anti Sticking to cut the welding power in the event of the electrode “sticking" to the work peice.
The dynamic current control is automatic and gives the best result even in the most trying situations and difficult to run electrodes.
The Arc 400 is equipped with DC Lift Arc TIG function, connecting the SR26 TIG torch and argon regulator allows quality DC TIG welding of mild steels, stainless steel, bronze and copper. The Lift Arc TIG function is excellent and provides easy arc ignition with minimal sticking of the tungsten electrode to the work piece, the machine povides a very smooth stable arc producing high quality TIG welds.
The Arc 400 is a professional IGBT inverter welding power source that is suitable for such applications as general engineering, structural steel, site welding, repair and maintenance applications.
- Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to IEC 60974-1
- Safe mode for the operator with VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Increased protection from mains supply variation due to Input voltage sensing microprocessor
- DC TIG with lift arc ignition & Gas solenoid valve
- Electrode Hot start and Adjustable Arc force
- Australian Standards compliant Voltage Reduction Device (VRD)
- Adjustable Down slope
- 2T / 4T Trigger function
- Adjustable Post gas
- Rugged metal case construction
- Digital amperage display
- Part Number: KUMJR400DC
- Primary Input Voltage: 415V 3 Phase
- Rated Max Supply Current MMA (Imax): 18.5 MMA / 18.3 TIG
- Rated Max Supply Current (Ieff): 11.8 MMA / 11.6 TIG
- Rated Power (KVA): 7.6 MMA / 4.8 TIG
- Current Adjustment Range MMA: 15 - 320
- Current Adjustment Range TIG: 15 - 400
- Voltage Adjustment Range MMA: 20.6V - 32.8V
- No Load Voltage: 65
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA: 40% @ 320A / 100% @ 203A
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG: 40% @ 400A / 100% @ 253A
- Power Factor: 0.93
- Dimensions (mm): 530 x 270 x 430
- Weight (Kgs): 25
- ARC 400 DC Inverter Welder
- Heavy Duty Arc welding Lead Set