The Arc130 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. Low cost and portable this machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality welder.
The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
The Arc130 is equipped with DC Lift Arc TIG function, connection of the 17V Tig torch allows quality DC TIG welding of mild steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper. The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition every time without any sticking the tungsten electrode to the work piece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality Tig welds.
The Arc130 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including light industrial use, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications.
The Arc130 comes packaged in a tough PVC carry case with your choice of MMA option accessories or MMA/TIG optional accessories. The Arc130 gives you the best of both worlds with great portability and the power to get the job done.
Built to our specifications and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1
- 10AMP Primary input plug
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MMA (stick electrode)
- DC TIG with Lift Arc ignition
- Hot start (improves electrode striking)
- Generator compatible (recommend 6.0 KVA minimum)
- Arc Force
- Excellent arc stability
- Thermal overload protection
- Part Number: KUMJR130DC
- Primary Input Voltage: 240V 1 Phase
- Rated Input Power KVA: 6
- ieff AMPS: 10A
- Rated Output: 130A / 25.2V
- Welding Current Range: 10 - 130 Amp
- No Load Voltage: 70
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA: 20% - 130 Amp
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG DC: 50% - 130 Amps
- Dimensions (mm): 290 x 120 x 200
- Weight (Kgs): 4.5
- Arc 130 Amp Welding Inverter
- 10amp Plug Fitted Standard
- 4M ARC Welding lead set 10-25mm Dinse style connections
- PVC carry case
- Optional TIG Torch 17V-4MCP25 10/25 Dinse style connection TIG Torch
- Optional UNI-FLAME Flowmeter Argon Regulator