The RAZORWELD MIG200 is a new inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added (MMA) Stick function. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications. Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent, professional welding results.
Wire Inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld. Stick welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
An additional feature is the Spoolgun ready function that allows the simple connection of the SPGRW200II Spoolgun for the use of thin or softer wires that don’t have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminium wire.
This is an industrial machine that is both lightweight and portable. Being 240v single phase gives great versatility. Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshop, panel beaters, home workshop.
Designed and built to our specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974.1
- Part Number: KUMJRRW200MIG
- Primary Input Voltage: 240V 1 Phase
- Welding Current MIG: 30A / 15.5V - 200A / 24.0V
- Welding Current MMA: 10A/20.4V - 200A/28.0V
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MIG: 20% @ 200 Amps MIG
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C MMA: 15% @ 200 Amps MMA
- Welding Voltage Range DC:
- Wire Spool Size (kg): 1 & 5 Kgs
- Dimensions (mm): 470 x 190 x 380
- Weight (Kgs): 12.5
Wire Size (mm)