The MIG210 Digital is a new Digital controlled inverter-based portable Mig welding machine with added MMA and DC TIG function. The Digital function allows very fast and accurate control of welding parameters. Seamless Digital selection of voltage and wire feed parameters make for easy and accurate Mig welding providing excellent, professional welding results.
The addition of the DM24 Digital Control MIG torch allows you to adjust wire feed speed and voltage settings during real time welding, providing you the ultimate in control. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wires. Wire inch provides feeding of the wire during set up without any gas wastage. Added MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results including cast Iron, stainless steel and low hydrogen. DC TIG function has a gas solenoid and trigger control. Connection of the SR17 TIG torch provides simple but professional Lift Arc DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel and copper.
An additional feature is the Spoolgun ready function that allows the simple connection of the SPG200II Spoolgun for the use of thin or softer wires that don’t have the column strength to feed through standard mig torches, such as aluminium wire. A semi-industrial machine, it is lightweight and portable, an optional trolley provides off the ﬂoor operation and better manoeuvrability around the workshop.
Being 240v single phase gives great portability, it can be run from any 15 Amp power socket providing more ﬂexible use for site and home workshop locations. Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshop, panel beaters and home workshops. Designed and built to our speciﬁcations.
Certiﬁed to - AS/NZ60974.1 2006
- MIG / TIG / MMA multi function inverter
- Digital control power source
- Digital MIG Torch enables adjustments to voltage and wire speed during welding
- MIG Mode - Adjustable crater fill & post gas
- MIG Mode - Adjustable inductance for optimum arc characteristics
- TIG Mode - Adjustable down slope time & post gas
- MIG/TIG 2T - 4T trigger function
- Reversable Polarity for Gas/Gasless Welding
- Geared Wire Drive
- Spool Gun ready
- Gas Solenoid for TIG welding eliminating manual valve torches and minimizing gas loss.
- VRD - Voltage Reduction Device
- Part Number: KUMJRDP210
- Primary Input Voltage: 240V 1 Phase
- Welding Current MIG: 30 - 210 Amps
- Welding Current MMA: 10 - 160 Amps
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MIG: 20% - 210 Amps
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C MMA: 20% - 160 Amps
- Welding Voltage Range DC: 11 - 27 Volts
- Wire Spool Size (kg): 5Kgs
- Dimensions (mm): 480 x 230 x 360
- Weight (Kgs): 19
Wire Size (mm):
- 0.6 - 0.9 Ferrous
- 0.6 - 0.9 Stainless Steel
- 0.9 - 1.0 Aluminium
- 0.8 - 1.2 Flux Cored
- UNI-MIG 210 Multifunction Welding Inverter
- SB244M Digital Sure Grip Ergo MIG torch with Euro connection
- 4M ARC Welding lead set with 10/25 Dinse style connections
- UNI-FLAME Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
- 2M Gas Hose Complete with fittings
- Optional TIG Torch SR17DM-4MCP25 TIG Torch with 10/25 Dinse style connections
- Optional Trolley UMJRTROLLEY2
- Optional Spoolgun SPG200II