The Arc170 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. Low cost and portable this machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality welder.
The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless steel and low hydrogen.
The Arc170 is equipped with DC Lift Arc TIG function, connection of the 17V TIG torch allows quality DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper. The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition every time without any sticking of the tungsten electrode to the work piece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality DC TIG welds.
The Arc170 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including light industrial use, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications.
The Arc170 has the option of being packaged in a tough PVC Carry Case with your choice of MMA option accessories or MMA/TIG option accessories. The Arc170 gives you the best of both worlds with great portability and the power to get the job done.
Built to our specifications and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1
- Part Number: KUMJR170
- Primary Input Voltage: 240V 1Phase
- Welding Current MIG: 7.7
- ieff AMPS: 15
- Rated Output: 170A/26.8V
- Welding Voltage Range DC: 10 - 170A
- No Load Voltage: 80V
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA: 25% @ 170A / 100% @ 85A
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG DC: 35% @ 170A / 100% @ 100A
- Dimensions (mm): 320 x 120 x 210
- Weight (Kgs): 5.2
- Arc 170 Amp MMA/TIG Welding Inverter
- 4M ARC Welding lead set 35-50mm Dinse style connections
- PVC carry case
- Optional TIG Torch 17V-4MCP50 35/50 Dinse style connection TIG Torch
- Optional UNI-FLAME Flowmeter Argon Regulator